Now offering PEDIATRIC COVID-19 vaccines *by appointment only for patients 5 - 11 years old*.
- Click Here to Schedule an Appointment for Your Child
- If you do not see any available appointments, please check back the next day.
- Appointments will be posted two weeks ahead of time.
- Vaccines will be administered in the Skills Lab across from the ONU HealthWise pharmacy in the pharmacy building on campus.
- Please bring with you the child's insurance card and identification (if applicable).
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany the child and sign a consent form.
- A private room will be available.
- Patients 12 years and older walk-ins welcome you do not need an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccination including booster doses.
- COVID vaccines are offered from 4pm - 6pm Monday - Friday in the Skills Lab across from the pharmacy.
- Please bring your prescription insurance card and identification.
- Please call the pharmacy at 419-772-3784 if you have any questions.
Please follow the link to complete your vaccine form:
For updates on COVID-19 and vaccine availability, follow this website or our Facebook page.
As always, we are focused on the health of our patients and our community. We look forward to caring for you soon!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Meet Your Pharmacist
Katie is a graduate of ONU and is excited to be back. She was the clinical coordinator at an independent pharmacy where she developed programs like medication synchronization. She looks forward to expanding the clinical services ONU HealthWise has to offer.
- Personalized consultations with each prescription filled
- Medication Synchronization
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your prescriptions.
Let our pharmacists better help you manage your medications and health conditions.
We can help you understand and manage your diabetes with specialized monitoring, medications, and recommendations.